MindWorks’ Website Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
The MindWorks Marketing Company Ltd is registered in England at 9 The Old Flour Mill, Queen Street, Emsworth, Hampshire PO10 7BT No. 3620464. The term MindWorks or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. Such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- While we endeavour to keep the information on our website up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is copyright of MindWorks containing content which is owned or licensed to us. You must not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any content for commercial purposes or transmit or store it to any other website without prior written permission from MindWorks. This applies to both the visual content of the website and the source code.
- All trademarks and images reproduced in this website that are not the property, or licensed to MindWorks, remain the property and trademark of the owner and should not be copied or reproduced without their permission.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal data and their computers. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused.
- Any malicious activity or unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. In the event of such a breach your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no control over such linked websites or the content of them and cannot accept any responsibility for them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MindWorks takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any disruption or non-availability of the website. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, for reasons beyond our control or any other reason we consider appropriate in the circumstances. We shall have no liability in respect of any such suspension.
- MindWorks reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions will continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- In no event will MindWorks be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by and construed with the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you would like to contact us about any aspect of our website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org