With mental health charity Mind reporting that over 60% of adults and young people feel their mental health has been adversely impacted during the Covid-19 pandemic, this year’s World Mental Health Day is perhaps the most important one yet. Encouraging conversations around our own mental health is one small step we can all take to support and look after each other.
So we dug out our neon socks, custard scarves and banana hats and joined each other for elevenses with a cup of (virtual) tea and cake as we took part in #HelloYellow today to show our solidarity with everyone who is going through a difficult time, feel positive about the future and have some fun at the same time.
So our challenge was for each of us to find out fun facts about at least three colleagues, screenshot them and post to our social teams chat using the hashtag #HelloYellow!
Here’s just a few things we found out you might find intriguing!...
- Jamie once sailed around Great Britain and Ireland!
- Michelle once sung opera with Pavarotti!
- Joe bought his dog, Be, from the 2009 Master Chef winner Mat Follas
- John has been out drinking with Richard Hammond and James May
- Bryony once gave a tour to the Saudi Royal Family around Thorpe Park, when she worked there