Job Title: Marketing Account Executive
Location: Emsworth, Hampshire
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum + annual profit share + private health cover
Position: Permanent/Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Account Executive to join an employee owned, fresh-thinking, established integrated marketing and creative agency. Based in Emsworth, Hampshire, the successful Marketing Account Executive will join the company’s enthusiastic team to earn a salary of up to £22,000 per annum and (after a qualifying period) will share directly in the profits of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an employee owned company that takes pride in its work, environment and behaviour operating from modern, open-plan offices located by the sea. There are over 35 in-house specialists, all happy to go the extra mile, including marketers, PR specialists, digital developers, creatives, designers and the Operations team all working together to turn clients’ marketing objectives into reality and having fun in the process.
The Marketing Account Executive will play an important role in ensuring clients receive the best possible campaigns whilst working closely with the rest of the team to bring their requirements to fruition. As the company is an integrated agency, this may be in the form of marketing strategy, branding, design, digital, advertising, re-marketing, web, PR, events, film, packaging, etc.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the account handling team with regards to managing and administering client projects including running weekly status reports
- Client liaison including attending client meetings and taking minutes
- Ensuring deadlines are met and budgets managed efficiently
- Assisting with idea generation, campaign planning, budgeting, copywriting, proofreading, digital campaign set up, analysis and reporting
- Assisting in the lead up to events and event attendance
- Assisting with the collation/inputting of market research
- Maintaining client files
The successful Marketing Account Executive will have a flair for through-the-line marketing strategy and be educated to degree level and/or CIM qualified. In addition, you will be enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound numerical abilities
- Organised and resourceful
- An eye for detail
- A team player with a willingness to muck in and get the job done
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Friendly with a sense of humour
The ability to drive and a full clean driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity to become Marketing Account Executive based in Emsworth, Hampshire within an employee owned company, with a salary of up to £22,000 per annum, please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position and what you feel you could bring to the role.
If successfully shortlisted, you will be required to prepare one A4 side on the benefits of being part of an employee owned business to present at interview.
Additional information: working on a full-time basis with 32 days’ annual leave per year (including bank holidays), share directly in the profits of the company and private health cover (both after a qualifying period), on-going training, regular socials and great company birthday parties!
Closing date for applications Sunday 16th September 2018.