Salary band: £30,000 to £45,000 plus annual profit share and private health cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strategic and talented Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join MindWorks, a responsive and established marketing agency. The successful applicant will join the company’s enthusiastic team to earn a salary of up to £45,000 plus (after a qualifying period) will share directly in the profits of the company.
MindWorks are an employee owned company who takes pride in its work, environment and behaviour operating from modern, open-plan offices located by the sea, which helps encourage creativity. There are over 34 in-house specialists, all happy to go the extra mile, including marketers, PR specialists, digital developers, creatives, designers and production all working together to turn clients’ marketing objectives into reality and having fun in the process.
The Senior Account Manager/Account Director will look after, amongst others, Suzuki, one of our primary accounts. You will be responsible for the strategic running and overall performance ensuring clients receive clear direction and the best possible campaigns. As the company is an integrated agency, this may be in the form of marketing strategy, branding, design, digital, advertising, re-marketing, web, PR, events, film, packaging, etc. Our advertising goes across print and online, with the CPM and PPC across directory, web and social media channels. Your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing an in-depth understanding of clients’ business objectives and brand values
- Developing appropriate marketing strategies and supporting their delivery
- Idea generation, campaign planning, budgeting, copywriting and reporting
- Client liaison at a senior level
- Generating and securing new business opportunities
The successful Senior Account Manager/Account Director will enjoy through-the-line marketing strategy, be educated to degree level and be CIM qualified at Diploma level, with demonstrable experience in a similar role. In addition, you will have the following key skills and experience:
- Experience of leading key marketing accounts at a senior level within a busy marketing agency environment or significant experience of marine/automotive marketing at a senior marketing manager level
- Ability to look after clients’ budgets whilst getting the best value for money
- Positive and strong leadership skills with experience of managing a small team of staff
- Evidence of growing new business from existing and new client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A great team player who is not only highly organised but passionate and driven with a willingness to muck in and get the job done
- In-depth digital experience including a good understanding of SEO, effective websites, digital advertising, email marketing and social media
- Friendly with a good sense of humour
The ability to drive and a full driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position and what you feel you could bring to this role to [email protected]
- The company is an employee owned business where all the employees (after a qualifying period) share directly in the profits of the company
- Private health cover (after a qualifying period)
- 32 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
- On-going training
Closing date for applications: 24th October 2017.